A favorite of the 686 team, the evo staff, powder guides, and just about anyone who's tried them on, the 686 GLCR GORE-TEX Stretch Dispatch Bib Pants are one sweet pair of snow pants. The 2-layer GORE-TEX construction is burly, waterproof, and breathable, while the stretchy fabric, stretchier side panels, and articulated fit allow for unhindered mobility on the mountain. With reinforced 500D panels at the cuffs and knees, they're also as bomber as they come. These bibs feature mountain pro-inspired pocket features like an RFID-blocking pocket liner, mesh radio pocket, and transceiver leash clip.
- 2-Layer Bluesign ® Approved GORE-TEX Nylon Stretch Fabric + Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Finish
GORE-TEX 2L – The GORE-TEX membrane is created as a series of pores. Each pore is 20,000 times smaller than a water drop, yet large enough for vapor to pass through. This creates the ultimate membrane for keeping the inside of your garment dry while still allowing moisture and perspiration to pass through, effectively regulating your body temperature while keeping you comfortable inside your jacket or pants. GORE-TEX guarantees you will stay dry and warm in any condition, for the life of your garment.
Articulated Fit – Ergonomically articulated cut lines are designed to work with your constant movement. Roomy throughout with curved articulation points in the knees, elbows and hood.
- Adjustable Elastic Straps
- Multiple Pockets on Upper Bib
- Mesh Radio Pocket
- Hand Pocket with Key/Beacon Leash Clip
- RFID Blocking Inner Pocket
- YKK® AquaGuard® Water-Resistant Zippered Front Hand Pockets and Upper Bib Pockets
- Fully Taped GORE-TEX Seams
- Pant Jacket Connect™ System
- Lower Back Stretch Panel
- Boot Gusset with Snap Closure
- BOA® Compatible Boot System In Gaiter
- Boot Gaiter with Lycra Stretch Panel and Boot Lace Hook
- 500D Reinforced Knees with Wrap Around Kick Panel
- Lift Ticket Eyelet on Belt Loop
- Audio Buttonhole
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $150*
Enjoy free standard shipping when signed into your Fresh Air account. Sign in.
*excludes all bikes & trainers
FREE PICK-UP/ CURBSIDE & DELIVERIES AVAILABLE
To make things easier and help keep our community safe, we're offering free in-store pick-up or curbside service during our business hours. We are also offering free deliveries to the Okanagan area (some restrictions apply). To learn more, please contact us.
Our goal is to get you your product as quickly as possible and ship all orders within two to five business days. A $29.99 shipping and handling fee will be added to all orders over $150
A Tracking Number will be emailed to you once your order has been shipped. To track your package, please visit UPS.com and enter the tracking number that was emailed to you.
Signing For Delivery
All deliveries MUST be signed for. Otherwise Fresh Air cannot take responsibility for delivery.
All orders being delivered to a P.O. Box will be shipped via Canada Post. Because there is no signature option available for deliveries to a P.O. Box, Fresh Air cannot take responsibility for delivery.
All shipments refused by the buyer for delivery will be charged a 40% restocking charge.
Fresh Air Guarantee
Every item we sell comes with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you decide that your new and unused item is not going to work out, you have 10 days to return your purchase. We’ll get you set up with a return for either a full refund or an exchange. Simple.
Online Sale Return
Please provide when calling/emailing with the following:
To process a Return call (250) 763 3425 and follow the prompts for the online department, or email email@example.com to let us know you'd like to start a return
- name on the order
- order date
- name of the item you wish to return
- reason for return
Return product to:
Fresh Air Kelowna
Attn: Online Sales
555 Groves Ave. Kelowna BC
Once we receive your order in the original packaging and deem it unused, we will then issue the refund onto the card used for the original transaction.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, including the manufacturer's packaging, tags, documentation and any accessories. Returned packages may be refused or returned to buyer if any of these conditions are not met.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping and insurance, except in the event of our error. We strongly suggest obtaining a tracking number.
When will I receive my refund?
Refunds will be issued after the warehouse receives, inspects and processes your return which can take up to 5 business days after receipt of the product. You will receive a confirmation email when your return has been processed. Refunds will be issued via the same method in which the order was paid. Credit card refunds can take 3-5 business days to reflect on your statement.