In store pickup or local delivery only
The all-new Levo delivers the unbelievable power to ride more trails through an unequaled combination of ride quality, usable power, and ride anywhere range. It’s the distillation, application, and amplification of a 40-year obsession with creating the world’s best riding mountain bikes. Since its introduction, Levo has set the bar every other e-MTB aims for, and the new Levo raises that bar again.
It starts with our Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor and MasterMind Turbo Control Unit (TCU), which provide Levo with a smooth and seamless amplification of your efforts—4x you power that lets you choose where to ride, and when you want to do it. Levo also shatters limitations when it comes to range, amplifying your effort for up to five hours of trail time. Now you can ride farther, and explore more, than ever before. And the optimized chassis boasts 150mm of custom-tuned rear suspension and adjustable geometry that delivers a stable and natural ride like no other. Because at the end of the day, it’s the ride that matters. Believe it.
Here’s where the gloves come off—the Levo Expert brings it with SRAM’s robust X01 Eagle 12-speed drivetrain, dialed-in FOX Performance Elite suspension, and a high-performing Roval Traverse wheelset.
- Levo’s fully integrated Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor, 700Wh battery, and advanced MasterMind Turbo Control Unit deliver category-leading 90 Nm of torque and 565 watts of power for up to five hours of ride time, empowering you to ride farther and faster than ever before.
- The MasterMind Turbo Control Unit is your information hub with customizable display fields, including the exact percentage of battery level, and it features our all-new MicroTune function to adjust power delivery in 10% increments, so you get exactly the support you need to experience precisely the ride you want.
- A dedicated mixed-wheel size design with a 27.5” wheel in the back and 29” up front delivers a nimble ride that carves circles around other full-power e-MTBs. A generous cockpit centers you on the bike, optimizing traction and corner control. The low bottom bracket, slack headtube angle and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough.
- Levo offers six distinct geometry settings, allowing you to easily dial-in its performance for any riding style andany terrain. Head tube angle can be adjusted between 63- and 65.5-degrees. Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm.
- Levo’s 150mm of rear travel is supple on small bumps, devours square-edged hits without a twitch, eats massive G-outs for breakfast, yet still offers amazing pedal response and delivers your power to the ground with total efficiency.
- The Levo’s S-Sizing is based on what matters—rider size and style, not inseam. Six sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your individual style. Smaller S-Size numbers are going to be nimble and more flickable, while bigger S-Sizes deliver more stability and a roomier ride.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $150*
Enjoy free standard shipping when signed into your Fresh Air account. Sign in.
*excludes all bikes & trainers
FREE PICK-UP/ CURBSIDE & DELIVERIES AVAILABLE
To make things easier and help keep our community safe, we're offering free in-store pick-up or curbside service during our business hours. We are also offering free deliveries to the Okanagan area (some restrictions apply). To learn more, please contact us.
Our goal is to get you your product as quickly as possible and ship all orders within two to five business days. A $29.99 shipping and handling fee will be added to all orders over $150
A Tracking Number will be emailed to you once your order has been shipped. To track your package, please visit UPS.com and enter the tracking number that was emailed to you.
Signing For Delivery
All deliveries MUST be signed for. Otherwise Fresh Air cannot take responsibility for delivery.
All orders being delivered to a P.O. Box will be shipped via Canada Post. Because there is no signature option available for deliveries to a P.O. Box, Fresh Air cannot take responsibility for delivery.
All shipments refused by the buyer for delivery will be charged a 40% restocking charge.
Fresh Air Guarantee
Every item we sell comes with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you decide that your new and unused item is not going to work out, you have 10 days to return your purchase. We’ll get you set up with a return for either a full refund or an exchange. Simple.
Online Sale Return
Please provide when calling/emailing with the following:
To process a Return call (250) 763 3425 and follow the prompts for the online department, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you'd like to start a return
- name on the order
- order date
- name of the item you wish to return
- reason for return
Return product to:
Fresh Air Kelowna
Attn: Online Sales
555 Groves Ave. Kelowna BC
Once we receive your order in the original packaging and deem it unused, we will then issue the refund onto the card used for the original transaction.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, including the manufacturer's packaging, tags, documentation and any accessories. Returned packages may be refused or returned to buyer if any of these conditions are not met.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping and insurance, except in the event of our error. We strongly suggest obtaining a tracking number.
When will I receive my refund?
Refunds will be issued after the warehouse receives, inspects and processes your return which can take up to 5 business days after receipt of the product. You will receive a confirmation email when your return has been processed. Refunds will be issued via the same method in which the order was paid. Credit card refunds can take 3-5 business days to reflect on your statement.