In store pickup or local delivery only
Metal fans rejoice! The Stumpjumper Comp Alloy rocks on, with one of the most advanced alloy frames ever developed. From the frame’s asymmetrical design, taking in the refined suspension kinematics and all-new geometry, to a build kit that strikes the optimal combination of performance and value, it’s metal, but it ain’t heavy metal. And it’s ready to slay some dirt.
- THE TRAIL BENCHMARK — When we set out to design the all-new Stumpjumper, we pursued some hefty goals. It had to excel on any kind of trail, for every style of rider. To achieve that, we went after serious weight reduction without sacrificing durability, a stiff, responsive chassis that still rides light and lively, geometry that improves everyone’s riding, and the best suspension kinematics we know how to design. Turns out, you can have your cake and eat it too with the new Stumpjumper.
- THE SWEETEST 130MM OF TRAVEL YOU’LL EVER RIDE — We massaged the kinematics of the Stumpjumper suspension to bring out the very best all-round performance possible in a 130mm package. Countless hours of suspension lab development and field testing created a refined mid-travel ripper that eats big terrain like a gravity fed beast, handles like a dream everywhere, and climbs like it has a motor.
- PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY — The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper hits the progressive sweet spot. It’s long, low and slack, with a short offset fork and a steeper seat tube angle. These numbers combine to make your ride more stable, more carvealicious, more comfortable climbing, more better everywhere. With FlipChip adjustability you’re able to further fine-tune your fit, ensuring that your new Stumpjumper performs flawlessly on whatever terrain you choose.
- RIDER-FIRST ENGINEERED™ — Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight, And by light, we mean real light: 2,250 grams (S-Works, S-3 size, with rear shock).
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $150*
Enjoy free standard shipping when signed into your Fresh Air account. Sign in.
*excludes all bikes & trainers
FREE PICK-UP/ CURBSIDE & DELIVERIES AVAILABLE
To make things easier and help keep our community safe, we're offering free in-store pick-up or curbside service during our business hours. We are also offering free deliveries to the Okanagan area (some restrictions apply). To learn more, please contact us.
Our goal is to get you your product as quickly as possible and ship all orders within two to five business days. A $29.99 shipping and handling fee will be added to all orders over $150
A Tracking Number will be emailed to you once your order has been shipped. To track your package, please visit UPS.com and enter the tracking number that was emailed to you.
Signing For Delivery
All deliveries MUST be signed for. Otherwise Fresh Air cannot take responsibility for delivery.
All orders being delivered to a P.O. Box will be shipped via Canada Post. Because there is no signature option available for deliveries to a P.O. Box, Fresh Air cannot take responsibility for delivery.
All shipments refused by the buyer for delivery will be charged a 40% restocking charge.
Fresh Air Guarantee
Every item we sell comes with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you decide that your new and unused item is not going to work out, you have 10 days to return your purchase. We’ll get you set up with a return for either a full refund or an exchange. Simple.
Online Sale Return
Please provide when calling/emailing with the following:
To process a Return call (250) 763 3425 and follow the prompts for the online department, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you'd like to start a return
- name on the order
- order date
- name of the item you wish to return
- reason for return
Return product to:
Fresh Air Kelowna
Attn: Online Sales
555 Groves Ave. Kelowna BC
Once we receive your order in the original packaging and deem it unused, we will then issue the refund onto the card used for the original transaction.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, including the manufacturer's packaging, tags, documentation and any accessories. Returned packages may be refused or returned to buyer if any of these conditions are not met.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping and insurance, except in the event of our error. We strongly suggest obtaining a tracking number.
When will I receive my refund?
Refunds will be issued after the warehouse receives, inspects and processes your return which can take up to 5 business days after receipt of the product. You will receive a confirmation email when your return has been processed. Refunds will be issued via the same method in which the order was paid. Credit card refunds can take 3-5 business days to reflect on your statement.