In store pickup or local delivery only
Vado is the vehicle for everything from daily commutes to fast workouts to longer-than-planned adventures—an electric bike for life. The smoothest-riding e-Bike experience yet, Vado is designed to boldly take on the ever-changing landscape you’ll encounter as a daily rider, carry whatever you need it to, and keep you riding more often.
Redesigned geometry puts you in the best position for everything from workouts to commutes while comfortably keeping your eyes on busy roads. We took learnings from the speed a road rider seeks and the maneuverability a mountain bike rider needs. The rider's position on the Vado instills confidence and, at the same time, optimizes the rider's ability to efficiently power from A to B.
- Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor and 710Wh battery offer an unparalleled riding experience, providing a smooth, seamless, and shockingly quiet amplification of your efforts, up to 32 kph. The integrated controller responds to your pedal inputs resulting in intuitive amplification of your efforts with an incredibly natural feel.
- MasterMind and Mission Control - The MasterMind display reveals all relevant info about your ride, allows real-time tuning of support levels, and enables over-the-air updates so that your bike gets better over time. MasterMind seamlessly integrates with the Mission Control app for range optimization tools, advanced tuning, on-ride diagnostics, and more.
- Proven Smooth Efficiency - We designed a custom testing mechanism to analyze bumps at even the smallest frequency to increase comfort and vision. That precision, paired with a suspended seatpost, higher volume tires, and an 80 mm suspension fork, will flatten roads before your eyes.
- Turbo System Lock - Use the Mission Control app to disable your bike’s motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner.
- Garmin Radar - An integrated Garmin Radar sensor lets you know when traffic is coming up behind you. Garmin’s Radar technology can detect cars up to 140 meters away. MasterMind will give riders a visual, audible, and haptic alert of an approaching vehicle’s relative distance and rate of speed.
- Fully Integrated Removable and Lockable Downtube Battery - Easy to charge, easy to secure.
- Equipped with DRYTECH Fenders, LED front and rear lights, and 27kg capacity rear HD Rack. The rear rack is compatible with child bike seats, and the bike is also rated to pull a thru-axle trailer.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $150*
Enjoy free standard shipping when signed into your Fresh Air account. Sign in.
*excludes all bikes & trainers
FREE PICK-UP/ CURBSIDE & DELIVERIES AVAILABLE
To make things easier and help keep our community safe, we're offering free in-store pick-up or curbside service during our business hours. We are also offering free deliveries to the Okanagan area (some restrictions apply). To learn more, please contact us.
Our goal is to get you your product as quickly as possible and ship all orders within two to five business days. A $29.99 shipping and handling fee will be added to all orders over $150
A Tracking Number will be emailed to you once your order has been shipped. To track your package, please visit UPS.com and enter the tracking number that was emailed to you.
Signing For Delivery
All deliveries MUST be signed for. Otherwise Fresh Air cannot take responsibility for delivery.
All orders being delivered to a P.O. Box will be shipped via Canada Post. Because there is no signature option available for deliveries to a P.O. Box, Fresh Air cannot take responsibility for delivery.
All shipments refused by the buyer for delivery will be charged a 40% restocking charge.
Fresh Air Guarantee
Every item we sell comes with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you decide that your new and unused item is not going to work out, you have 10 days to return your purchase. We’ll get you set up with a return for either a full refund or an exchange. Simple.
Online Sale Return
Please provide when calling/emailing with the following:
To process a Return call (250) 763 3425 and follow the prompts for the online department, or email email@example.com to let us know you'd like to start a return
- name on the order
- order date
- name of the item you wish to return
- reason for return
Return product to:
Fresh Air Kelowna
Attn: Online Sales
555 Groves Ave. Kelowna BC
Once we receive your order in the original packaging and deem it unused, we will then issue the refund onto the card used for the original transaction.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, including the manufacturer's packaging, tags, documentation and any accessories. Returned packages may be refused or returned to buyer if any of these conditions are not met.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping and insurance, except in the event of our error. We strongly suggest obtaining a tracking number.
When will I receive my refund?
Refunds will be issued after the warehouse receives, inspects and processes your return which can take up to 5 business days after receipt of the product. You will receive a confirmation email when your return has been processed. Refunds will be issued via the same method in which the order was paid. Credit card refunds can take 3-5 business days to reflect on your statement.