Sized for extended backcountry missions, our new Poacher 40L offers ample features and storage for the most ambitious skiers and riders. With its wrapping molded backpanel design and larger A-frame carry loops to accommodate wider skis and boards, this large-volume pack still ensures optimal comfort on the skin track and through the descent. Dual-position helmet carry options, splitboard pole attachment loops and glove-friendly cam-lock buckles make the Poacher 40L a highly detailed and ultra-functional pack for the most demanding tours.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Non-padded laptop sleeve|Padded bottom panel
- 100% recycled high density nylon materials
- Diagonal & A-frame ski/splitboard carry
- Vertical snowboard carry
- DK Impact Spine Protector compatible (sold separately)
- Backpanel zippered main access
- Large volume zippered top pocket
- Deployable helmet carry
- Oversized fleece lined goggle pocket
- Two-way radio handset and insulated hydration compatible
- Snow tool/shovel pocket
- Splitboard poles and ice axe carry loops
- Side & hipbelt pockets
- Snow shedding molded backpanel & padded hipbelt
- Reverse pull waist belt
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $150*
Enjoy free standard shipping when signed into your Fresh Air account. Sign in.
*excludes all bikes & trainers
FREE PICK-UP/ CURBSIDE & DELIVERIES AVAILABLE
To make things easier and help keep our community safe, we're offering free in-store pick-up or curbside service during our business hours. We are also offering free deliveries to the Okanagan area (some restrictions apply). To learn more, please contact us.
Our goal is to get you your product as quickly as possible and ship all orders within two to five business days. A $29.99 shipping and handling fee will be added to all orders over $150
A Tracking Number will be emailed to you once your order has been shipped. To track your package, please visit UPS.com and enter the tracking number that was emailed to you.
Signing For Delivery
All deliveries MUST be signed for. Otherwise Fresh Air cannot take responsibility for delivery.
All orders being delivered to a P.O. Box will be shipped via Canada Post. Because there is no signature option available for deliveries to a P.O. Box, Fresh Air cannot take responsibility for delivery.
All shipments refused by the buyer for delivery will be charged a 40% restocking charge.
Fresh Air Guarantee
Every item we sell comes with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you decide that your new and unused item is not going to work out, you have 10 days to return your purchase. We’ll get you set up with a return for either a full refund or an exchange. Simple.
Online Sale Return
Please provide when calling/emailing with the following:
To process a Return call (250) 763 3425 and follow the prompts for the online department, or email email@example.com to let us know you'd like to start a return
- name on the order
- order date
- name of the item you wish to return
- reason for return
Return product to:
Fresh Air Kelowna
Attn: Online Sales
555 Groves Ave. Kelowna BC
Once we receive your order in the original packaging and deem it unused, we will then issue the refund onto the card used for the original transaction.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, including the manufacturer's packaging, tags, documentation and any accessories. Returned packages may be refused or returned to buyer if any of these conditions are not met.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping and insurance, except in the event of our error. We strongly suggest obtaining a tracking number.
When will I receive my refund?
Refunds will be issued after the warehouse receives, inspects and processes your return which can take up to 5 business days after receipt of the product. You will receive a confirmation email when your return has been processed. Refunds will be issued via the same method in which the order was paid. Credit card refunds can take 3-5 business days to reflect on your statement.