How to Start a Warranty Claim
Please check the manufacturer warranty as some claims must be done directly through the company at the hands of the customer. You may reference our list below but do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you are unsure.
Please ensure you have the following information before calling or visiting:
- Your receipt. If you are a customer in our system, we may have your receipt on file so please let us know the full name and approximate date of purchase.
- A description of the defect or claim you wish to make
- Detailed & clear photos of the defect
If you are shipping an item back to us in order to proceed with a warranty claim, please note the cost of shipping is the customers responsibility.
Details & Restrictions
If a product purchased from Fresh Air is damaged or defective due to a manufacturer defect please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will begin a warranty process with you or direct you to process yourself.
Product defect warranties are exclusively decided by the individual manufacturer's warranty. For details regarding their specific warranty policy, please refer to the manufacturer's website. The manufacturer will be responsible for making all warranty decisions. In the event of a claim, we will act as an intermediary on your behalf or if they require the customer submit directly through them notify you beforehand.
- Warranties do not cover problems resulting from impact, misuse, general wear and tear, or neglect. This includes cosmetic issues, top sheet dents or chips from use or impact. Manufacturer defects are considered issues related to the structural integrity of equipment and apparel.
- Some products are required to be sent off for a warranty evaluation and are not guaranteed to receive a replacement. Fresh Air is not responsible for the outcome of this decision as it is made by the manufacturer. There are NO refunds on warranty products.